Abba d’Rabbuta (Father of Greatness)
1. Glory and victory to Abba d’Rabbuta*, the God of Truth. It is the Great Father that is to be worshipped by the Children of Light.
*(Father of Greatness, the Foremost Father)
2. Lift up your voice in song to the Father of Greatness, for He is the True Source of Light and Truth, the Great Comforter who gives rest in His wings.
3. May all those who call upon the Name of our God in truth have a blessed Shabta.
4. Abba d’Rabbuta, the One Supreme God, is above creation– outside of time and space, and resides above the heavens.
5. Abba d’Rabbuta does not always involve Himself in the affairs of creation; instead Almighty God has appointed celestial servants unto Himself who assist humanity in various functions.
6. No human being has ever seen the Great Father, but He makes Himself known through His Living Son who serves as a mirror of Abba d’Rabbuta.
7. Humanity, in its fallen state, while in a shell* is unable to see Abba d’Rabbuta without experiencing death.
* (the body)
8. Serve the Great Father wholeheartedly – not by command alone, but out of the desire of your very own heart.
9. The Great Father will forsake none who walk in the Truth.
10. His Son and His various celestial servants – the Five Bright Sons – and the Elect Intercessors take the prayers and petitions of the Children of Light to the Highest Throne above the heavens and present such prayers and petitions to Abba d’Rabbuta.Next: Mitnaranuta d’Mir Izgadda - Chapter 2 / Previous: