1. Do not discriminate between persons of various castes and social statutes within society.
2. Caste systems originate with the evil one and such systems are perpetrated by children of darkness.
3. If you are biased towards those that you think are different than yourself – such as on the basis of skin colour, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, ethnicity, or economic situation – you are far from me and I do not know you.
4. When you remove biased distinctions from yourself, the chains of strife fall away and you become free and closer to perfection and I will be closer to you.
5. You are not in unity with me if you are unable to humble yourself and come to the understanding that all humanity is one.
6. Unity means nothing when you think you are better than everyone else.Next: Mitnaranuta d’Mir Izgadda - Chapter 3 / Previous: Mitnaranuta d’Mir Izgadda - Chapter 1